Posted by Tobey


It's good to see so many of you here and seeing how it all works. If you want to post a picture, above where you type your text in there is a whole row of different icons and things to format your post.....third from the RIGHT is a picture, yes, it is a picture, click on that it gives you options, add a picture from your computer or add an image from the web....you can choose where in your post you want it.....I have added my current fave of Edward....errrr Rob......I don't think that Alice would have ever let him out of the house in this shirt...oops, that's because I took that picture of him here at my house.....LOL!!!! and I wouldn't let him out of the house either!! ENJOY! 

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 6:01 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Tobey Dearest, This is all new to me and I'm trying hard to figure it out. Accepted your lovely invitation, got a google account, set up a profile including a picture of Morning Glory and now I can't figure out where to make a post. Help please. Thanks. Patty

February 11, 2009 at 7:53 PM

Post a Comment