BE SAFE *HEADS UP  

Posted by micktoria


As I always say.......I will try to make this short story just that....a short story. For those of you that don't know, a good friend of mine that I met on the TM site, Karen G. sent me a 6ft. free standing cardboard cut out of Edward. It took a while to get used to him being in the house you know he's very quiet and doesn't move around much. Sometimes after you leave the room and then you walk back in Edward is just there...in all his glory....your heart skips a beat or thumps a little faster....in a good way. It's like in the movie when Bella wakes and thinks she sees Edward at the end of her bed.....and that is exactly where I put him when he first came to stay with me. I liked waking up to that in the morning but it was a little difficult to get around, so I moved him.


I was moving him on the morning of Feb. 1 2009 and as I picked him up and crossed the room, first there was a loud noise and then Edward was jerked out of my arms....thrown to the floor. I had forgotten about my ceiling fan.His head had hit one of the blades and it had broken off and as it was falling the jagged edge missed my eye by inches.....I'm not exaggerating about this....inches....from my eye. It was like slow motion ....flew by still spinning and almost clipped my shoulder. I searched Edward from tip to bottom (not an unpleasant thing to do even with cardboard) and the only damage was a tiny chunk of hair that was missing and a bent piece of hair that was easy to move back into place. I picked up the paddle that had almost decapitated both of us and girls....let me tell you.....it had broken where the metal part was.....yea Edwards hair broke metal.


I am more careful now when I move Edward around..... I'm very watchful of any ceiling fans, vengeful vampires or the Volturi even though they would be no match for my flat Edward.


No vampires or old women who feel 17 were hurt during the making of this adventure.......

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 4:45 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Well Mic, he is made of stone, dont'cha know??? LOL! thanks for posting the story, and I love the picture!!!

February 23, 2009 at 8:11 PM

Great to have this story for the Edward Adventures...glad you and Edward fared better than your fan!

February 24, 2009 at 4:04 PM

....And so it started. Let the adventures begin!

February 24, 2009 at 7:02 PM

Post a Comment