DVD SLIDE SHOW  

Posted by Morning Glory


I'm getting better at this uploading stuff all the time.  Here finally is a picture of my user name's inspiration, Morning Glory.  She is the grey on the right and was the sweetest mare and I miss her greatly.  I have a new boy who is pictured here with my sister Erin.  His name is Marco NA (NA stands for North Arabians who were kind enough to practically give me this young horse, I bought him way below market value).      Anyway, enough of that.  I suggested to TC early on in the Edward Golden Adventure that I could do a DVD of all the pictures taken by all of you as Edward travels the expanse of the coven.  I've done several of these slideshow DVDs, set to music, for friends when we've traveled together.  I put music together for horse shows so I have over 11,000 pieces of music available or can easily download whatever you would like to use with your pictures if I don't have it already.  If you all are interested I would need you to email your photos (jpg files) or send me a disk of your pictures that I can download, I'll mix it with the music and add some graphics for introducing each leg of the adventure and then burn a copy for everyone that participated.  Let me know what you think and if your interested.  Patty

This entry was posted on Friday, February 13, 2009 at 8:58 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Beautiful horses! I'm jealous. I love your idea about making a DVD.

February 14, 2009 at 6:35 AM

I think that's a wonderful idea! I'm in!

February 14, 2009 at 1:45 PM

The DVD sounds wonderful. Thank you for sharing the pics of your beautiful horses! I used to ride a lot many, many years ago. I have always been a horse lover. We are all so fortunate to have these wonderful companions in our lives!

February 14, 2009 at 4:21 PM

What beautiful horses! They are amazing animals,aren't they.

February 14, 2009 at 7:45 PM

beautiful horses Patty!! The dvd sounds like a fun idea!! You could use some soundtrack/score music, or music from Steph's playlists to supplement too....thnaks for sharing your photos and your expertise!

February 15, 2009 at 8:47 AM

Hi, Patty. What an awesome idea! That would really be a treasure to have the DVD! Beautiful horses. :)

February 16, 2009 at 6:44 PM

Post a Comment