More Adventures of Edward....with his Golden Ladies  

Posted by vmaisie

Ok girls....here is the best part of my trip with Edward to Disney World....No...it was not in getting to meet Mickey, or Minnie....or even Donald or Alice in Wonderland....it wasn't even in seeing Mary Poppins....(no picture with her.....oh well)

Nope....My dear sweet friends....the best part was in the meeting of the other Gloden Coven Ladies.....I have to tell you.....I had the best vacation.....but the very best part of all was meeting these ladies....my only complaint was that it didn't last longer.....
and when I say I miss them now....I truely, truely mean it.....
it is the strangest thing in the whole wide world....but ...you all know how much we want to meet each other.....well....let me tell you.....the meeting is just half of it...because once you actually meet....you want to stay that connected.....you want to visit with them every day.....or at the very least...once a week. I feel so very fortunate to have been able to meet these ladies....my sisters....I feel very fortunate indeed.....and that they consider me a friend and that we all charish that friendship....well...I can't explain how that feels....it is my heart!!

So....whithout further....yapping.....here are some of the pictures of that wonderful night when we all met and there is a picture of all of us at the resturant with the girls from my dd's twimoms group.....it was a wonderful evening....that ended much too soon....and I truely cannot wait until I can do that again.....and girls.....let me just say here......I love you all very much....
Barbie...Kelly....Sharon....Your love and friendship means the world to me....and this was a very special evening indeed....It's tops on my life list!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 28, 2009 at 11:10 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment