Edward is in Pensacola!!!!  

Posted by vmaisie

Hey ya'll...hope this works....I am hoping to post about Edwards arrival in Pensacola.... he got here yesterday afternoon.....and let me tell you....he and Maisie have become an item.....she just loves him.....they even took a nap together......I put pics at the gc page....

Today, Edward went to work with me.....he was going to bite my boss....but when he got close to his neck....he realized his blood wouldn't be good enough to consume....
so....he had his fingerprints done instead.....I'll post a pic of that...

Then we went next door to my dh's coin store....and Edward had to help him make a few sells.... then he found this really cool coin....really big....it was a 1901 ...very cool!! but the dh wouldn't let us have it....worth too much money he said....blah!!

When we left there, to go out to dinner....we stopped by one of my favorite stores....The Florida Bama Fever Store....and what we saw there.....well....Kelly would just love it all!!!
it was lots of Gator stuff.....and an awesome picture of Tebow.....and.....he found the perfect wine glass for our friday night toast!!
I'll try to post some of those pics too.....I will do one first then come back and do more...wanna make sure they aren't too big.....

Saturday morning we leave for Disney World.....we are hoping we get to meet Tinkerbell.....
I just ~~love~~ Tinkerbell.....
well...that's it for the adventure so far.....be back later....

[IMG]http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww241/vshelby88/Edwards%20Adventures/EdwardatEmeraldCoastCoinsworking-18.jpg[/IMG]

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 4, 2009 at 7:41 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Yay, vic! Awesome...can't wait to see more of your adventures! Better watch Edward around tinkerbell...vamps love fairy blood!!! (That's a little Sookie humor) lol...

Be safe on your adventures and have a great trip!

*hugs*

June 5, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Post a Comment