more Adventure Pics.  

Posted by vmaisie

Hey everyone....sorry I didn't get back on here and post any more pics of Edwards Adventure with me in Disney World....but once I got home.....RL took over and I haven't had time....
but now....Barbie is just back from her wonderful cruise....and they had sooooooo much fun.....just wait til you hear about her adventures with Edward....wow!!

I figured I had better get my pics posted so she could put hers on after....how nice this is.....

Here is some pics of Edward at Epcot.....
Edward meeting Mickey Mouse
Edward meeting Donald......Donald taking Edward from me....looking him over very carefully....shrugging.....giving him back to me....adn finally taking a picture....all the while....all the little kids are waiting....and waiting.....and waiting....for their turn with Donald,.....it was very funny...
MInnie didn't know what to think of him either.....but I think she was definately dazzled by himmm....so....herre we go....lets see if I can remember how to get these pics posted on here....LOL


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is Edward at the Epcot Ball......and another one of Edward at the Star Wars Sity....
He really loved Disney World....

Photobucket
Photobucket

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 28, 2009 at 10:47 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

OMG!!VIC these are fabulous pics of Edward and you at Disney World!! Edward is such a lucky guy to go on all these adventures!!

June 28, 2009 at 12:30 PM

Post a Comment